Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and passionate Per Diem Paramedic for our new, on-site healthcare clinic located at our client's premier manufacturing plant in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This is your opportunity to step out of a traditional nurse setting and make your impact on employee health, wellness and safety!
Coverage Need: Monday-Thursday 5AM-3:30PM, Second shift Monday-Thursday 5PM-3:30AM.
The Paramedic coordinates health care for employees in the onsite clinic and oversees evaluation and case management of workplace injuries as well as compliance with medical surveillance programs. The Paramedic relays information to employees and client key stakeholders regarding workplace safety and injury prevention as well as assuring compliance with health-related OSHA mandates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to emergencies efficiently and promptly.
- Administering basic first aid and medical support and assessing the nature and extent of injuries/illnesses.
- Perform drug tests, hearing tests, pulmonary function and fit tests as necessary
- Effectively communicating with medical professionals and treatment facilities to obtain instructions regarding further action and following up accordingly.
- Effectively communicating, receiving and carrying out patient care plans given by the Overseeing Physician, Medical Director, or third-party providers as necessary
- Effectively communicating with client and site personnel regarding any worksite incidents, hazards, etc.
- Demonstrating a strong orientation towards team work and the ability to understand the importance of team coordinated efforts.
- Create an environment of trust and caring, which allows workers to take responsibility to reduce or eliminate actions or behaviors under their control that contribute to injury and illness.
- Communicate regularly with key client site personnel regarding injury prevention activities.
- Attend meetings and serve on committees as requested.
Required Education, Skills & Abilities:
Key Skills & Competencies
- Must have a valid state license
- 2+ years previous industry experience required
- 2+ years Occupational Health experience a plus
- Current CPR/First Aid certifications required
- CAOHC certified as an Occupational Hearing Conservationist is a plus
- Breath alcohol technician (DOT) trained is a plus
- Urine Drug Screening (DOT) trained is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office
- Prior knowledge in the areas of Occupational Health, OSHA Recordability and Worker's Compensation preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with client and employees
- Position may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Apply on company website