Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and passionate Registered Nurse (RN) for our new, on-site healthcare clinic located at our client's premier food manufacturing plant in NE Washington. This is your opportunity to step out of a traditional nurse setting and make your impact on employee health, wellness and safety! Great schedule: Monday - Friday 6am - 2:30pm!
The Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates healthcare for employees in the onsite clinic, overseeing the evaluation and case management of workplace injuries and compliance with medical surveillance programs.
Your typical day includes:
- Treating acute occupational injuries and performing drug tests, hearing tests, pulmonary function, and fit tests
- Responding to medical emergencies and initiating/facilitating ongoing health/wellness screenings/wellness functions for employees
- Managing cases of workman's compensation claims and facilitating return-to-work and light-duty assignments
- Maintaining a current case log for workplace injuries, outlining treatment plans for weekly case reviews
- Assuring compliance with OSHA and DOT programs, such as hearing conservation, blood-borne pathogen training, random drug screening, and follow-up programs
- Continuing education reimbursement (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- All RN necessary recertification and licensing fees reimbursed (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Career growth opportunities: Clinic/Site Lead, Team Lead, Division Manager, and Division Sr. Manager
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- 401(k) plans
You are a great fit if you:
- Have a valid state license and certification in CPR/AED/First Aid
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of nursing experience (Preferred)
- Have the ability to communicate with all levels across the organization effectively
- Have strong administrative and management skills
- Have working knowledge of HIPAA, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA regulations
Click here to see the full job description.
Apply on company website