Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and self-driven Registered Nurse for a per-diem position. This role will provide coverage as needed at our onsite healthcare clinic located at our client's distribution center in Tulsa, Oklahoma!
Coverage Need: Monday-Thursday 5AM-3:30PM, Second shift Monday-Thursday 5PM-3:30AM.
The Registered Nurse – Occupational Health Setting coordinates health care for employees in the onsite clinic and oversees evaluation and case management of workplace injuries as well as compliance with medical surveillance programs. The RN relays information to employees and client key stakeholders regarding workplace safety and injury prevention as well as assuring compliance with health-related OSHA mandates. This position provides coverage on a per diem basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Treats acute occupational injuries
- Performs drug tests, hearing tests, pulmonary function and fit tests
- Responds to medical emergencies and initiate and facilitate ongoing health and wellness screenings and wellness functions for employees
- Case management of workman's compensation claims in conjunction with the employer representative and insurance carrier
- Facilitates return to work and light duty assignments for employees with work related injuries
- Maintain current case log for workplace injuries outlining treatment plan for weekly case review
- Assure compliance with OSHA and DOT programs such as hearing conservation, blood borne pathogen training, random drug screening and follow up programs
- Maintains health care unit inventory of medications and supplies
- Assists the employer representative with administration of Non-Occupational Disability Program
- Exhibits a positive and proactive attitude towards managing the clinic, the clinical functions and the patient flow
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintains charts and employee records
- Prepares and supervises the clinic/patient interaction of the Overseeing Physician as necessary
- Assure compliance with OSHA and DOT programs such as hearing conservation, blood borne pathogen training, random drug screening and follow up program
Required Education, Skills and Abilities:
- Valid State License
- 5+ years nursing experience
- 2+ years Occupational Health experience
- On-site occupational health experience a plus
- Certified to perform DOT Urine Drug & Alcohol Screens a plus
- Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist a plus
- Certified in CPR/AED/First Aid
- Ability to communicate with all levels across the organization effectively
- Strong administrative and management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism, ethics and confidentiality
- Experienced in developing health and wellness programs and performing ergonomic assessment
- Strong knowledge of workers compensation case management and regulations
- Working knowledge of HIPAA, ADA, FMLA and OSHA regulations
- Familiarity with manufacturing and production facility practices.
- Proficient computer skills with MS, Excel, PowerPoint and Word to generate reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and training courses.
- Position may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Apply on company website