Pivot Sports Medicine has an immediate opening for a full-time Certified Athletic Trainer in Frederick, Maryland. In this role, you will be the exclusive outreach Athletic Trainer for Brunswick High School spending 25 hours at the school and 15 hours at our local Pivot PT clinic.
Our athletic trainers work primarily at their chosen high school, performing diverse athletic training duties, under the guidance of the Director of Sports Medicine and Regional Coordinator. Additional duties may include working at the nearest Pivot Physical Therapy clinic to improve the overall efficiency of clinic and patient experience.
- Up to a $5,000 sign-on bonus*
- Continuing education reimbursement*
- Unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge
- Career growth opportunities: Regional Coordinator, Area Manager, and Director
- One-of-a-kind Athletic Trainer New Grad Mentorship Program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance*
- Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO*
- 401(k) plans
You are a great fit if you:
- Have a bachelor's/master's degree in athletic training from a CAATE accredited program
- Are BOC certified, pending or active
- Are state licensed, pending or active
Maryland candidates with a pending application for their Athletic Training license may be eligible for a temporary similar role at this location.
*(Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
Click here to see the full job description.
Apply on company website