Job Number: 4391
Position Title: Driver
Pivot Physical Therapy is seeking a kind and caring Driver to join our team in Lewes, DE. If you are reliable and have a clean driving record, apply now!
Driver Job Summary:
The Driver provides non-emergency medical transportation and performs various duties related to transporting patients safely and efficiently to and from their residences to scheduled therapy appointments.
Driver Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport patients to and from the clinic
- Assist patients in and out of vehicles and escort them to and from the clinic
- Ensure that the patient is properly identified before transporting
- Obtain signed release from the patient prior to transporting
- Maintain daily log to be turned into the Clinic Director/Area Manager monthly
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of the vehicle, clinic and associated property
- Transport and deliver supplies and/or equipment between facilities or to and from other areas as needed
- Carry cell phone for communication and emergencies
Driver Required Education, Skills & Abilities:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid drivers' license and safe driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Adherence to all HIPAA regulations and training
- Skilled in the techniques of handling patients and efficiently assisting in the transportation of patients
- Willing to work under direction and take instructions and corrections
- Ability to reason and remember names and details of instructions
- Alert, adaptable, and flexible
Address1: 701 Savannah Road
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: Driver (Part-Time)
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply on company website