Pivot has an immediate need for a passionate and proven outpatient Physical Therapist in Smithfield, VA. Our Smithfield Clinic treats a wide variety of diagnosis from Sports Rehabilitation, Vestibular, Advanced Work Rehabilitation, and much more!
If you are an experienced Physical Therapist looking for a leadership role in a setting that supports clinical excellence and team work, apply now. Physical Therapist license required.
*New Grads Welcomed - Mentorship Provided!*
As a Physical Therapist, your typical day includes:
- Evaluating all patients referred for physical therapy
- Completing and submitting all required documentation via EMR
- Conferring with patients' most closely associated with the active management of the patient and keeping them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modifications, and progress
- Maintaining a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the clinic
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Clinical advancement opportunities including New Grad Mentorship, OCS and SCS Residency, Dry Needling Certification, and more!
- $1,000 in CEU reimbursement plus an online subscription to MedBridge Education with unlimited online CEUs
- Weekly eligibility to participate in the Clinic Bonus Incentive Plan
- Full Evidence in Motion access membership subscription
- Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO; 401(k) plans
You are a great fit if you:
- Are a graduate of a CAPTE accredited school of Physical Therapy (preferably a Doctorate of Physical Therapy)
- Have experience in an outpatient setting
- Have state licensure or are eligible for state licensure
- Have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and documentation skills
Click here to see the full job description.
Apply on company website