Pivot Physical Therapy has an immediate need for a flexible and passionate PRN Physical Therapist to provide the best patient care in our Lewes, DE clinic!
As a PRN Physical Therapist, your typical day includes:
- Evaluating all patients referred for physical therapy
- Completing and submitting all required documentation via EMR
- Conferring with patients' most closely associated with the active management of the patient and keeping them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modifications, and progress
- Maintaining a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the clinic
- Online subscription to MedBridge Education with unlimited online CEUs
- Full Evidence in Motion access membership subscription
- 401(k) plans
You are a great fit if you:
- Are a graduate of a CAPTE accredited school of Physical Therapy (preferably a Doctorate of Physical Therapy)
- Have experience in an outpatient setting
- Have state licensure or are eligible for state licensure
- Have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and documentation skills
Click here to see the full job description.
Apply on company website