Plastipak Packaging is a global industry leader in the design and manufacturing of plastic rigid containers of the highest quality. Our list of customers include some of the worlds most recognized and respected brands such as Procter & Gamble, Kraft Foods and Pepsi, just to name a few. Plastipak is fully invested in our associates providing hands-on training opportunities, unlimited access to industry innovations and motivation for career development. Our commitment to our employees is demonstrated in numerous awards for innovation, environmental sustainability, and corporate citizenship. We pride ourselves on an environment where our associates have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary, with unlimited possibilities.
Plastipak is an equal opportunity employer.
The Injection Supervisor monitors and approves necessary setting adjustments. Ensures preventative maintenance requirements are done as outlined by machine specification and preventative maintenance guidelines. Has a working knowledge of various product orders by following all material requirements and customer requests. Ensures quality control checks are being done, and helps maintain customer requirements, according to specifications. Ensures correct housekeeping procedures on machinery and in designated work area are maintained. Attends training sessions and conducts team meetings.
- Facilitates scheduled work orders
- Ensures that all materials to fulfill the work orders that are present
- Coordinates team meetings
- Monitors all Quality Documentation ensuring all is in compliance
- Coordinates Maintenance Technician activities and prioritizes work to be completed on the line
- Works with new team members to train on line and on auxiliary equipment
- Responsible for production data that is to be correctly entered into PICS / Iconics
- Responsible for monitoring sales orders for finished goods
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of motivation
- Ensures GMP and safety policies are followed
- Responsible for maintaining ISO standards
- Initiate action for food safety issues
- All other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or higher preferred; Relevant experience will be considered
- Team Oriented and Self-motivated in all job responsibilities
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Effective time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical and mechanical abilities; Continuous learning aptitude through training
- Physical effort required, continuous mental and visual attention required
- Lift up to 40 lbs.
- Walk up stairs
- Manual dexterity
- Exposed to dust, odors, oil and noise
- Required to sit, stand, climb, kneel, crouch, stoop, reach, and move about the facility
- Overtime required per schedule, 7-day week operation
Why should you apply?
You may be eligible for:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance and disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and profit sharing plan with company match
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Pet Insurance
- Referral bonus program
Apply on company website