PMA Consultants is a national Project Management/Construction Management consulting firm consistently achieving top rankings in Engineering News Record (ENR). We specialize in project management and program management with subspecialties in project controls, project scheduling, risk management, and claims avoidance, just to name a few! We are recognized for our leadership and subject matter expertise across a variety of industries.
In this fast-paced full-cycle Recruiter role you will enjoy performing a wide variety of recruitment activities, from community resource outreach and database sourcing through candidate pipeline management. As a respected, collaborative partner to our Project and Program Operations team, you'll conduct requisition intakes, set applicant flow strategies for your positions, and provide applicant screening for your assigned requisitions.
- Must have knowledge of best practices in recruitment of professionals typically acquired by a bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of related work experience.
- Must possess the demonstrated ability to self-direct while collaborating with other Talent Acquisition team members and hiring teams.
- Knowledge of Human Resource practices pertaining to the recruitment process is required.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with data mining and internet research techniques.
- Must be able to demonstrate competency with applicant tracking systems.
- Experience recruiting in an OFCCP-compliant environment preferred.
- Experience recruiting professional services or engineering professionals a plus.
- Experience working on recruitment projects helpful.
PMA offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, life, disability, and professional development reimbursement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Qualified female and minority applicants are encouraged to apply.
EOE including persons with disabilities and veterans.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Apply on company website