Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's largest skilled nursing care providers with more than 400 skilled nursing centers and assisted living residences in 28 states nationwide. Genesis also supplies rehabilitation therapy to over 1,500 healthcare providers in 46 states. And right now, we have openings near you.
Assure all payments are received, processed, posted to customer account on a daily basis.
* Improve time taken to convert cash from received to posted status
* Manage multiple sources of payment, batch distribution, batch management.
* Monitor Lockbox receipts.
* Receive documentation of Payor Payment
* Verify batch total against deposit slip. Log verified batch and route to Posting.
* Coordinate with bank/vendor when required.
* Process NSF's
* Process all incoming receipts same day.
* Knows the disposition of all unresolved/open issues at the end of each day.
* Demonstrates care and compassion to ensure that all internal and external customers consistently receive the highest quality of service.
* Shows respect and appreciation to others.
* Works with a positive attitude, demonstrating teamwork and enjoyment for the job.
* Demonstrates focus and discipline to in doing the best job possible.
* Exhibits honesty and integrity in all aspects of the job.
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:1. High School Diploma and 1-3 years experience in business office.2. High attention to detail and accuracy.3. High level of integrity and honesty.4. Ability to work in fast paced, high volume setting.5. Consistently applies business rules, documents, follows-up to bring closure to issues.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 379104
Center Name: Pocahontas Center
Apply on company website