Inspect the work activities of housekeeping associates by inspecting the cleanliness of guestrooms, bathrooms, and corridors, to ensure a clean and well maintained product is presented to every guest.
1. Inspect guest rooms and public spaces to ensure compliance with cleanliness standards and verify room statuses
2. As needed, fulfill all job responsibilities expected of Room Attendants, Houseman and Public Area Attendants
3. Ensure all housekeeping associates are following company policies and procedures while reporting any issues to management
4. Promote sanitation, safety, and security efforts of the hotel
1. Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
2. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Always treating others with courtesy, dignity and respect is a requirement of the position. Uphold and ensure compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures. Follow all safety and security policies, procedures and employment law. We conduct E-Verify, Criminal Background Checks, and Reference Checks on all new hires. Day and evening shifts may be required and will include weekends and holidays. Previous hotel experience preferred.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
EOE, INCLUDING DISABILITY/VETS/AA EMPLOYER
Other: Medical/Dental/Vision/401k/Free Parking/Discounted Meals and Hotel rates as applicable
Work Permit Needed:
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website