In this fast-paced, high energy environment where great guest service is essential, how do we ensure that our Bingo guests have an exceptional gaming experience? As a Bingo Floors Clerk you will interact with guests during the bingo sessions, answer their questions, and sell bingo product. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued business success by providing unsurpassed guest service, personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values, and demonstrating a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Serve guests by selling bingo product in a timely manner using a manual process for cash sales transaction.
- *Count and verify bingo paper and cash assigned at the beginning of bingo session.
- *Verify returned bingo paper used for sales and manually balance cash and bingo paper at the end of each bingo session.
- *Pay bingo game winners and process appropriate paperwork.
- *Interact with guests throughout assigned bingo sessions providing quick, efficient, professional, and courteous guest service.
- Provide bingo and general casino information to guests.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred. Two years of fast paced, high volume cash handling and customer service experience are required.
- The ability to use basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers and United States currency.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members in a professional manner.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, stand, and move for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer/ point of sale (POS). The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 25 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, or skills required.
Apply on company website