In this fast paced, high energy environment where accuracy is essential, how do we keep track of our many casino transactions? As a Cage Supervisor you will have a key role in the process by maintaining security and accountability of all Casino funds located in the Cage area by tracking and securing issuance of cashier banks and reconciliation of banks during assigned shift. You will supervise approximately 10 to 15 Cage Cashiers and Cage Main Bankers. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Assist with carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include but are not limited to interviewing, hiring, and training team members; scheduling and motivating team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team members; addressing complaints; and resolving problems.
- *Maintain security and accountability of casino funds located in the Cage area by tracking and securing issuance of cashier banks and reconciliation of banks during assigned shift.
- *Verify daily paperwork to find, record, and resolve within guidelines any variance errors that may occur during their shift.
- *Process, track, report, and balance the high volume of transactions performed using several different software applications and electronic equipment including a point-of sale system.
- Address any guest inquiries or complaints and follow up with proper documentation.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and 3 years of cash handling experience are required.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- The ability to use basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers and United States currency.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment including a calculator and basic computer skills. Previous experience using a point-of-sale (POS) system preferred.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members at all levels of the organization professionally, including the ability to speak in front of small groups.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member will be required to lift or move objects up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Apply on company website