If you enjoy a high energy, fast paced environment that helps you get your daily exercise, then the Drop Team is right for you. As a Drop Team Member you will transport funds from the casino’s multiple gaming areas to the casino’s secure, designated area. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Participate in the physical collection of funds generated by multiple revenue sources including slot machines, table games, and off track betting. Exchange full boxes with empty boxes.
- *Transport collected funds to secure, designated area to include but not limited to loading and pushing specialized carts.
- *Communicate effectively with supervisor, and various departments to ensure quick and efficient exchange of boxes.
- *Perform accurate count and transfer of designated revenue including completing required documentation.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Previous related experience is preferred.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and basic computer skills.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- The ability to move quickly throughout assigned area transporting boxes and equipment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property in a physically demanding, fast paced environment. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member is be required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise levels increases. The facility is not smoke free. While performing the duties of this job, the team member will be escorted by security personnel.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Apply on company website