In this fast-paced, high energy environment how do we ensure safety for visiting artists and guests while producing high quality stage entertainment for our guests’ enjoyment? As Entertainment Security you will execute security duties for artists, their entourage, and the audience members. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our mission, vision, and values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Execute security duties to maintain a safe, private backstage area for visiting artists and entourages; as well as a safe environment for guests.
- *Escort artists and ensure artist security and safety while on property.
- *Observe and maintain an orderly and hospitable guest seating area during shows and events.
- Generate necessary written reports and statements regarding security-related incidents involving guests, team members, visiting artists, and company property and assets.
- Coordinate with Casino Security to ensure safety of guests, visiting artists, and team members before, during, and after shows and events.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. One year of stage/theater security experience is preferred.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members in a professional manner.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, stand, and move for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member will be required to lift or move objects up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and up to 100 pounds occasionally with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Apply on company website