In this fast-paced, high energy environment where great guest service is essential, how do we ensure that our guests are satisfied with their Poker playing experience and with our service? As a Poker Dealer you will show a genuine passion for guest service, ensure that the poker game runs smoothly, and that player transactions are handled responsibly. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Deal poker for guests while adhering to all policies and procedures and in compliance with gaming regulations.
- *Protect and control the game being dealt including table security and pace of game.
- *Ensure payouts are made quickly and accurately.
- *Handling player transactions including exchanging cash for playing chips.
- Notify Supervisor of any irregularities that arise including but not limited to player disputes or arguments, and any relevant facts regarding specific players.
- Maintain a professional, friendly, and courteous atmosphere for guests.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental internal controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred. One year of experience dealing poker in a licensed poker facility or a certificate of completion from an approved dealer school is preferred.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in dealing poker before dealing for guests.
- The ability to use math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers and United States currency.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member must be able to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for the duration of the scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member will be required to lift, push, pull, carry, and move objects up to 10 pounds on a regular basis. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually loud. When on the casino floor the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Apply on company website