In this fast-paced, high energy environment where great guest service is essential, how do we ensure our guest are satisfied with their slot playing experience and with our service? As a Slot Operations Supervisor, you will have a genuine passion for guest service, you will supervise our Slot Attendants and assist guests with how to play and understand slot machines. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our mission, vision, and values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Set the example for the department by performing all functions of the position with professionalism and the highest level of guest service.
- *Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include but are not limited to interviewing, hiring and training team members; scheduling and motivating team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team members up to and including termination; addressing complaints; and resolving problems.
- *Assist guests with how to play, read, and understand slot machines. Address any guest service concerns or questions with the highest level of guest service.
- *Record and track variances and voids. Verify jackpot amounts over designated maximum. Ensure paperwork and forms are completed accurately.
- *Verify and facilitate overrides for Slot Attendants due to mechanical issues.
- *Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate solutions.
- *Use various software applications to process, track, and report daily jackpot and machine malfunctions for accuracy and response time.
- *Monitor slot machine operations. Reporting and verifying slot machines that are out of service (OOS) or shut down and documenting the issues not addressed with work orders in TIMS Software or on the reserved list.
- * Inspect casino slot floor and process work orders for facility issues, report hazards, and enforce all safety training techniques.
- *Maintain a working knowledge of gaming regulations.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Control, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred. One year of customer service or training experience are required. One year of gaming or slot floor experience is preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment, calculator, and general knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to use basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers and United States currency.
- The ability to read and interpret written instructions.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally, including the ability to speak in front of small groups and demonstrate writing skills.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 30 pounds on a regular basis without assistance or more with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Apply on company website