Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, the Slot Performance Technician 1 contributes to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Responsible for troubleshooting and proper preventative maintenance of all slot machines and other gaming and non-gaming related equipment, including cleaning machines, overhauls, etc. in accordance with federal, state, and tribal regulations.
- *Assist Slot Technician III in the break down, relocation, and reset up of machines and stands to be relocated.
- *Assist in loading and unloading of slot machines and signs during deliveries to and removals from property.
- *Perform minor repairs on gaming and non-gaming related equipment.
- Perform slot machine verification, audits, and tests as needed.
- Maintain proper documentation of slot machine verifications, tests, and maintenance.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure full compliance of gaming laws (federal, tribal, and state) and attendant regulations.
- Provide exceptional, professional service to our guests and employees when performing job duties to reflect the Casino high standard of excellence.
- Maintain an acceptable consistent, regular attendance record.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or 1 year of experience as a slot technician or related education, experience, and training are required.
- Ability to maintain organization, meet deadlines, possesses integrity, confidentiality, and discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to demonstrate basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers and fractions.
- Ability to read and interpret simple instructions and analyze documents and the ability to write simple memos.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer system. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Apply on company website