In this fast-paced, high energy environment where great guest service is essential, how do we ensure that our guests are happy with our service and enjoy their slots playing experience? As a Slot Performance Technician 1 you will provide preventative maintenance of all slot machines and other equipment to keep them in good running order. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Responsible for troubleshooting and proper preventative maintenance of all slot machines and other gaming and non-gaming related equipment, including cleaning machines, overhauls, etc. in accordance with federal, state, and tribal regulations.
- *Assist Slot Technician III in the break down, relocation, and reset up of machines and stands to be relocated.
- *Assist in loading and unloading of slot machines and signs during deliveries to and removals from property.
- *Perform minor repairs on gaming and non-gaming related equipment.
- *Perform slot machine verification, audits, and tests as needed.
- *Maintain proper documentation of slot machine verifications, tests, and maintenance.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure full compliance of gaming laws (federal, tribal, and state) and attendant regulations.
- Provide exceptional, professional service to our guests and employees when performing job duties to reflect the Casino high standard of excellence.
- Maintain an acceptable consistent, regular attendance record.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. 1 year of experience as a slot technician or related education, experience, or training is preferred.
- The ability to demonstrate basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers and fractions.
- The ability to use strong organization skills and attention to detail to accurately handle multiple job duties and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read and interpret written instructions and diagrams and write simple correspondence
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer system. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Apply on company website