In this fast-paced, high energy environment where great guest service is essential, how do we ensure all of our sports bar guests are happy with our service? As a Sports Bar Bartender, you will have a genuine passion for guest service, top notch organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a team. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our mission, vision, and values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Mix or pour drinks per recipe cards using accurate measures and proper glassware. Fill orders for servers and occasionally serve directly to guests.
- *Greet guests with a friendly expression of acknowledgement. Assess, anticipate, and attend to guest needs or concerns in a prompt and courteous manner.
- *Operate and clean all equipment in bar area, including beverage dispensing systems, coffee machines, beer taps, and televisions.
- *Use point-of-sale (POS) system to accurately enter orders, dispense correct change, and process credit card and other transactions. Ensure proper procedures are followed for handling of financial transactions, including balancing bank to sales report.
- *Monitor responsible alcohol service to guests.
- *Maintain a clean, well-stocked, and safe working environment.
- *Maintain complete knowledge of menu and beverage selection to include wine, liqueur, liquor, champagne, and beer.
- *Maintain thorough knowledge of casino and hotel to answer guest questions and provide directions.
- Clear and clean tables as needed. Remove discarded debris and take all dirty dishes and trays to dish tank.
- Work in other venues as required, based on business needs.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with the departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and previous high volume bartending experience are preferred. Cash handling experience is preferred.
- Experience with point-of-sale (POS) systems preferred.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a City of Milwaukee bartender’s license within 90 days.
- The ability to successfully achieve Responsible Alcohol and ServSafe certifications within 90 days.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally.
- The ability to work irregular hours including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, stand, sit, and move freely throughout the property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer/point-of-sale (POS) system. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 20 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Apply on company website