In this fast-paced, high energy environment where great guest service is essential, how do we ensure that our guests are satisfied with their gaming experience and our service? As the Table Games Floorperson you will show a genuine passion for guest service, ensure that table game play is running smoothly, and supervise a team of Table Games Dealers. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include but are not limited to interviewing, hiring, and training team members; scheduling and motivating team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team members; addressing complaints and resolving problems; and coach and develop team members
- *Observes games, guests, and dealers to ensure protection of company assets. Make corrections as necessary.
- *Ensures that all games move at an appropriate pace. Maintain appropriate game speed, limits, and staffing.
- *Responsible for tracking players, noting buy-ins, length of play, win/loss, and average bet.
- *Assist in overseeing assigned department communication team.
- *Maintain the highest quality standards in all areas of guest service, hospitality, and guest development
- *Responsible for pit accounting procedures and administrative tasks; assist Pit Boss in physical count of bank roll at shift change.
- Maintain knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, compact, etc.) regulations.
- Will assume the responsibilities of the Pit Boss as deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 1 year of experience dealing 1 of the following table games: Blackjack, Craps, Roulette or Baccarat are required. Six months of experience as a Dual Rate Table Games Supervisor is preferred.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and general knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally, including the ability to speak in front of small groups of team members.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 25 pounds occasionally, without assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Apply on company website