Prestige Management Services
Want to start your accounting career in a solid industry with a growing Fortune 500 company? If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel… then we want you to come work with us.
We are committed to Growing our Company and Growing our People!
Dealership Accountant I is an entry level position that ensures timely, accurate and consistent recording of dealership transactions. This is a traditional accounting role that manages transactional posting of dealership activities. Accounting acumen is required. High performers will build upon their accounting & financial acumen while also building relationship and influential leadership skills. This will serve them well on a path to an Accounting Manager Role or if coupled with Automotive and Business acumen on the path to a Business Manager.
- New & Used Retail Car Deals
- Posting Deals, Submitting Service & Warranty Contracts
- Wholesale Sales & Used Car Purchases
- Recording of vehicle sales, Request & process lien payoffs
- Dealership AP/AR
- Processing of cash receipts & vendor invoices
- Collection of dealership AR balances
- Refunds: 8300, Warranty Cancellations
- Regional check runs
- General Dealership Accounting
- FTC, RDR, Rebate & Bank Reconciliations
- Schedule reviews and maintenance
- Accounting for manufacturer monies
- Balance Intercompany
- Sales Tax
Apply on company website