As AT&T's largest authorized retailer in the United States, Prime offers endless possibilities to those looking to take their career to the next level. We are always looking to add talented, driven and passionate people who are ready for a challenge to join our team!
We offer careers in a number of different areas, including Retail Sales, Prime Business and Home Office. The sky is the limit because At Prime, You Can! Does this sound like a company you want to join? Apply for one of our open positions today!
We partner with AT&T to deliver mobility (mobile devices) and entertainment solutions (internet and TV) to residential customers.
As an In-Home Sales Expert, it's your job to upgrade our relationships with existing customers, showing them the best we have to offer from a company they already know and trust. You'll partner up with Technicians -- so, as they solve issues inside customers' own homes, you'll get to work on your sales pitch. Along the way, you'll discover great pay, flexible hours and a company that wants to see you safe and successful. You must have a good working knowledge of the products and services we sell, be very comfortable developing qualified leads over the phone and in person, be able to uncover opportunities through on-site visits, and collaborate with internal and external partners to deliver solutions that keep people connected and entertained. You excel at prospecting for new sales opportunities through a variety of methods and thrive in a fun, performance-based sales environment with you continuously improving yourself, others, your customer relationships, and your business.
- Responsible for selling in the designated target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities via cold calling, on-premise visits, networking, and other lead-generating activities. Will conduct customer appointments, make formal presentations, and manage the sales cycle to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas.
- Develops and manages relationships with existing customers to acquire additional business.
- Develops action plans to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer penetration.
- Furthers knowledge of new technologies and sales best practices, to include becoming knowledgeable of the company's entire portfolio of products and solutions.
- Prepares comprehensive account plans and strategies to generate new business from new and/or existing customers.
- Provides accurate and detailed daily/weekly/monthly forecasts and maintains a healthy funnel of opportunities in order to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Proficient knowledge and application of your sales and customer service experience, with preferred skills in direct selling in entertainment industries.
- Responsible for completing operational and administrative tasks on time and as specified.
- Expert ability to influence others through verbal and written English communication.
- Proficient understanding and application of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access.
- This job key applies to employees who spend more than 80% of their time performing duties directly related to making sales away from their offices, and retail locations, specifically at a customer's place of business.
- Duties directly related to making sales include meeting with clients and engaging in sales activities at the customers site; communicating with clients via phone, teleconference, email, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, post-sale service issues, etc.; traveling to and from the customer's location for the purpose of engaging in sales activities; providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs; preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solutions/sales; researching and developing customer solutions with internal and external partners.
- Work hours will be based on business needs and will include some nights and weekends.
- At least one full year of experience and proven success in Door to Door, MDU, or Retail sales of home internet, TV, and/or wireless.
- Accredited bachelor's degree required unless additional experience beyond the require minimum has been accepted as a substitute.
- Account management and client relationship management experience required.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required.
- Experience selling mobility, internet and/or television services to residential customers preferred.
- Experience using programs such as SalesForce, or other CRM platforms preferred.
Apply on company website