Prime Communications is AT&T's largest privately held authorized retailer, with nearly 2,000 retail locations coast-to-coast.
We are looking to hire a Sr. Analyst - Sales Reports & Analytics. The individual will be responsible for data analytics, executing and monitoring business processes and policies across the sales channel, to ensure financial efficiency. The position will be based in our corporate office, in Sugar Land, TX.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Provide reports and analytical support to sales leadership; facilitate strategic decision making.
- Assist with goal setting for retail sales channel and headcount budget, to drive business growth and financial efficiency.
- Support P&L and performance management by analyzing monthly sales and financial results (EBIT, OPEX, deactivations, payroll stats. etc.). Identify root causes down to store level, propose performance enhancement opportunity and partner with field leaders to implement solutions.
- Work closely with field leaders to understand business challenges/opportunities, share best practices and be their trusted advisor and support to drive solutions.
- Builds financial models/tools using advanced Excel functions and VBA Macros. Assist with reports automation to reduce manual efforts and maximize efficiency.
- Assist with other ad hoc analysis as required.
- Hold a bachelor's degree (preferably in Finance, Business, Management).
- Minimum 4 years' experience in an analytical role in sales operations, financial operations, business planning, strategic planning.
- Strong analytical aptitude, effective communication skills, problem-solving and good decision-making.
- Advanced Excel skills is required - VBA experience is highly preferred. Should be comfortable creating excel reporting and working with large data sets from multiple sources.
- Familiarity with sales KPI driven business and how performance impacts financials.
- Familiarity with SQL or Access is highly desired.
- Be a self-starter and work with limited supervision.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to meet tight deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills is required.
Apply on company website