We are currently hiring a BC/BE otolaryngology (ENT) physician with or without fellowship training to join our private practice in Alexandria, VA. We are looking for someone interested in practicing general ENT rather than subspecialization.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 3 board certified otolaryngologists, 1 physician assistant, and a tenured support staff
- We pride ourselves in treating ear, nose, and throat conditions in the most minimally invasive manner possible to achieve resolution, thereby improving results, minimizing complications, and shortening recovery times so patients can get back to their normal lifestyles as quickly as possible
- Our providers share the office space with a fully staffed audiology practice, allowing for convenient access for our patients
- Full time schedule, with time divided between the office and the O/R
- We are offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including the option for partnership in the practice
About Alexandria, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Alexandria is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
We are currently hiring a BC/BE otolaryngology (ENT) physician with or without fellowship training to join our private practice...
Apply on company website