ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
Schedule: Hour are 7:00am to 3:30pm and 11:00am to 7:30pm, Monday through Friday, Every other weekend and rotating Holidays. May also include other hours at Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
Part Time with Benefits
- Performs all necessary duties to oversee all aspects of our food production and catering responsibilities at ProHealth Care.
- Ability to manage all catering and food production requests on a day to day basis.
- Ability to prepare and complete culinary fundamentals such as emulsified vinaigrettes, béchamel sauces, proper knife skills, skin and sear salmon fillets and proper plate presentation
- Reviews daily production and caterings and plans day to effectively complete all tasks on any given day
- Prioritizes all duties per shift
- Communicates with supervisor for any special needs, plans and any product or material needs
- Maintains temperature logs for all coolers and freezers in production and catering areas
- Prepares boxed lunches, fruit trays, vegetable trays, cheese and sausage trays, sandwich trays, and any other catering specific menu items
- High school diploma / GED required
- 0-2 years of experience required
- 2-4 years of experience preferred
- Serv Safe Certified at the time of hire or within 90 days of hire
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website