Facility in City of Rancho Dominguez is hiring for 3 Customer Service Specialist
Essential Functions will include:
- All day phone and email
- Check in/check out drivers once they are loaded all day communication with warehouse supervisors/lift truck operators Some weekend work as needed (Saturday or Sunday)
- Respond to inquiries, processing orders and handling complaints in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner.
Other responsibilities include:
- Greeting visitors, telephone responses, scheduling and various other clerical duties.
- May handle and resolve complaints.
- Acts as liaison between customer and warehouse for account administration.
- Generates all paperwork/information required for customer work orders including checking on special requests, expediting orders where necessary, tracking orders and generate inventory reports.
- Assures proper invoicing of accounts
- Provides clerical support including overseeing all paperwork associated with orders, maintaining corresponding files, answering phones.
- Schedule loads as required for shipping
- Maintain updated reports to ensure all loads are empty and closed.
- Resolve refused product, over, short and damaged
- Coordinate recalls if needed/performed mock recalls once a month
- Medical, Dental, and vision
- Better Work life academy
- Referral Incentive Program
1-2 years of experience in Customer Service
**Preferably in Tucking, Import/ Export, or Dispatch background.
Apply on company website