Prologistix is seeking an Area Supervisor for a Janitorial company, in Tampa, FL. The ideal person will have the showcase their supervisory experience while supervising his (or her) staff. The incumbent is responsible for the management of multiple accounts, and the personnel assigned to each. This Supervisor will ensure all services are being provide in an appropriate and cost effective manner.
Duties/Responsibilities – Essential Functions
* Controlling and maintaining all the assigned locations within the assigned budget.
- Work scheduling of all account personnel
- Sanitary supplies (toilet tissue, paper towel, liners, etc.)
- Use of cleaning supplies, machinery, and safety equipment
- Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annually work schedules, maintain a log and documenting as necessary.
- Prepare supplies order within company procedures and budget.
- Conducting locations inspections/audits to ensure the job was performed within the company and client quality standards and requirements.
- Perform, at least, ten (10) inspections per week.
- Perform correction and prevention actions to correct findings and/or unsatisfactory work as needed.
- Provide completed inspections to the Operations Manager with the action plan, if needed.
- Maintain inspections file up-to-date.
- Training, counseling and discipline (as necessary) the assigned staff to ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
- Time sheet
- Communication logs
- Use of supplies, including chemicals
- New hire onboarding, changes and/or terminations.
- Establish and maintain effective lines of communications with the client and facility personnel to ascertain that their needs and requirements.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Demonstrate and promote company culture, values and management philosophy.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
*Two (2) year college AND 3-5 years in the janitorial industry with operating experience.
- OR -
* Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High energy level, comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and achieve effective time management.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines; self-directed.
- Strong commitment to service and quality standards as well as client satisfaction.
- Support D&A's corporate goals and objectives, serving as a positive role model.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Strong interpersonal skills including but not limited to tact, maturity, flexibility, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with general business.
- Required to work occasional weekends.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Term: Direct Hire
Days: Mon-Fri (occasional weekend work)
Pay: DOE 38k to 40k
Apply on company website