Location: Lemont, IL
Career Level: Hourly
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
Email me to apply later
Job Description Mixer/Packer
- Perform efficient and productive valve changes, assign recipe to batches, follow SOPs, plant rules, HAACP, and mixing instructions with ability to work on O/I 2.
- Properly follow protocol to acquire dry and wet samples
- Competently complete QA testing and adjust batches to meet customer requirements.
- Timely and accurate completion of all documentation including the Trailer inspection form.
- Demonstrate proficiency in recording seal numbers, venting trailer, hooking up and identifying samples and delivering those samples to QA as well as scale operations and printing weight tickets.
- Operate Whirl Air System.
- Sanitize individual pieces of equipment and lines, hook up and load bulk trucks.
- Responsible for reporting food safety and quality issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Pre-Employment Screenings
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Forklift Experience
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs
- Steel Toe Boots
Apply on company website