Mechanic Background w/Computer skills -Testing of pumps & motors- The ability to work overtime & some weekends -Get along well with others - be a quick learner-Lift up to 50lbs consistently Be on time an present - Temp to perm position *Previous "hands-on"experience with hydraulic pumps & motors preferred 1st shift 8:00am- 5:00pm $13.00 hr.
Please submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for Immediate Consideration
**This is NOT a lab position**
- Working knowledge of hand tools
- Organizational skills with excellent housekeeping habits
- Proven experience working in a team environment
- Available to work extended hours during the week and weekend as needed
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to Learn New Skills Quickly
- Ability to Work Independently
- Fine and/or gross motor skills
- Heavy Lifting
- Maintain cleanliness and order in work and test area.
- Notifies supervisor of any problems or delays that may cause late shipment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Licenses, Certifications, etc.:
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move objects up to 25 lbs. consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Exposure to elements such as odor, hydraulic fluids, noise, dust, heat, cold, or chemicals.
Personal Protective Equipment:
Safety Glasses are required and steel toed work boots are recommended.
Other PPE equipment as required.
Work Environment:Manufacturing plant shop environment; regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
Apply on company website