Current Employees Click HERE
Current employees can apply directly through the Internal Careers Center online for Prospect Medical job openings in California. For a streamlined application process, all you need is your four-digit employee ID number and a digital copy of your résumé handy before you apply.
Director of Business Development and Strategies – Care@Home Solutions
We are hospitals and affiliated medical groups, working closely together for the benefit of every person who comes to us for care. We build comprehensive networks of quality healthcare services that are designed to offer our patients highly coordinated, personalized care and help them live healthier lives. Through collaboration, we strive to provide all of our patients and medical group members with the quality, affordable healthcare they need and deserve.
The Director Business Development & Strategies Care@Home Solutions will lead the marketing and growth of Care@Home Solutions value proposition to potential business partners and clients by playing a vital role in the marketing activities and strategic vision. Responsible for implementation and maintaining network relationships within the community along with finding dynamic and innovative ways to promote the Care@Home Solution model(s) while ensuring the organization's goals in terms of revenue growth, market share and brand recognition. As a key member of Care@Home Solutions, this person has high exposure and ability to influence the strategic direction of the organization. Working closely with the Senior Vice President, Business Strategy and Development to identify growth opportunities, this role will develop credibility with local and national organizations to grow the business successfully. Additionally, the Director Business Development & Strategies Care@Home Solutions will be responsible for delivering specific financial and operational outcomes related to the essential duties.Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Ownership over business development efforts by developing lead generation and evaluation of potential targets through securing and negotiating signed contract agreements ensuring overall project/transaction quality and value.
- Proactively identify, screen, and evaluate a pipeline of client/organization potentials in existing markets while cultivating trusted relationships with target companies and strategic partners, both within our existing service areas and outside/other states or regions.
- Presenting potential client/organization prospects to executive team including business plan.
- Responsibility to ensure all components of new businesses are complete including letter of intent, negotiations working closely with corporate Legal and M&A teams, due diligence, service agreements/contracts, executing/closure of partnerships and transition to operations.
- Engaging in critical business collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders to develop growth strategy plans and proformas on future business results for partnership opportunities. Packaging data/details for presentation.
- Create and maintain intellectual capital, materials, and presentations for acquisition development.
- Partner with project and integration teams to ensure a successful transition. Procure necessary resources, data, or information from multiple departments within and across affiliate organizations to accomplish project success.
- Support and lead other internal projects as directed.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree required. MBA or higher education preferred.
Minimum Experience: Marketing/Public relations/Sales/Banking experience preferred
Healthcare experience required. Minimum five (5) years' experience and knowledge of home-based care, community-based care, complex care management/case management and/or health plan medical management. Start-up/entrepreneurial spirit; strong writing and exceptional presentation skills; creative thinker. Proven ability to work collaboratively with all levels of management and staff as well as organizational leadership both internally and externally. Strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis and ability to understand the business strategy, structure and link it to the transaction roadmap and deal drivers. Hands-on in defining objectives and producing deliverables in a fast-paced, nimble environment Ability to manage the M&A lifecycle with minimal oversight. Demonstrates ethical responsibility and integrity while exhibiting behaviors consistent with our Core Values. Travel may be required (10-25%), sometimes with limited advance notice.
Req. Certification/Licensure: None.Employee Value Proposition
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc., is guided by a diverse and highly experienced leadership core. This group maintains the vision that has made Prospect a needed difference-maker in the lives of so many patients today, and many executives contribute to our continued efforts. As a member of our highly effective team of professionals you will receive:
- Company 401K
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time-off
- Life insurance
Prospect Medical Systems has a zero-tolerance policy regarding the use of drugs and alcohol. Our Company is committed to maintaining a productive, drug free workplace that keeps employees and patients safe from harm. For this reason, we require applicants to pass a screening for drug use as a condition of employment. This includes: alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, opiates and methamphetamines.How to Apply
To apply for this role, or search our other openings, please visit http://pmh.com/careers/ and click on a location to begin your journey to a new career with us!
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources.
EEOC is the Law: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Keywords: Director, Business Development, Home-based Care, Care Management, quantitative analysis, qualitative analysis, Business Strategy, Travel, presentations, case management.
Apply on company website