Under the direct supervision of a Branch/Sales Manager, the Sales Associate provides administrative, marketing and sales support to Mortgage Consultants and/or Branch or Sales Managers.
The Sales Associate assists the Mortgage Consultant with marketing efforts to ensure continued flow of business, including preparing marketing materials, identifying customer prospects, and identifying market trends. This positions is able to answers inquiries concerning the processing of their loan from customers on behalf of the Mortgage Consultant
To include the following administrative functions: Performs filing, typing, data entry, and various other clerical and administrative duties as assigned by the Mortgage Consultant or Branch Manager.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- 3 plus years of experience in the mortgage industry, or equivalent combination of training and experience required.
- Experience with Encompass Loan Origination Software a plus.
- Must possess Mortgage Loan Originator license (NMLS) as required by any and all states where employee is conducting loan activity.
- Complies with industry-related regulations, requirements and state/federal laws as applicable to the job duties of this position.
- Must have excellent communication/customer service skills and have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently while working to achieve personal production goals.
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website