Providence is calling an Activities Coordinator (Residential Care, Variable Shift, 0.0 FTE) to Providence St. Joseph Assisted Living in Polson, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Make decisions and work independently as well as a staff team member to provide activities that meet the needs of the residents and staff emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually.
- Create a friendly and cooperative atmosphere for residents, visitors and facility personnel.
- Maintain poise in stressful situations and continually exhibit outstanding public relations skills.
- Be available some weekends and evenings.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Valid driver's license and proof of private auto insurance
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) licensure
- Three years experience as a certified nurse assistant
About the facility you will serve.
Providence St. Joseph Assisted Living Center is located on the St. Joseph Medical Center Campus in one of the most beautiful places you could choose for a retirement community. We provide multi-level care options for seniors who want an active and vibrant lifestyle with access to the assistance they may need with daily activities and healthcare. Located on the shore of Flathead Lake, the largest natural freshwater lake west of the Mississippi, and under the spectacular Mission Mountain Range in northwestern Montana, Providence St. Joseph Assisted Living Center is just one mile from downtown Polson, Montana and 66 miles from Missoula, MT and Providence St. Patrick Hospital.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Recreational Therapy
Req ID: 225769
Apply on company website