- Join three well-trained OB/GYN physicians, two midwives and two NP'sin a stable,private group setting.
- Strong referral base asthe practice ispart of a larger, physician-owned group with 115 practices in multiple specialties locatedacross New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Group works predominantlyat one Nationally Recognized "Top Hospital"with16 labor and delivery rooms and a separate 16-bedantepartum unit with strong MFM support.
- Hospital is a Perinatal referral center, has alevelIII NICU, 24 hour anesthesia and all subspecialty support, residents and hospitalists.
- With 2 DaVinci Robots, the hospital is designated as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG) to support gyn surgeries.
- Opportunities to do Pediatric andAdolescent GYN (PAG)if desired (not required).
- Highlycompetitive base salaryandexcellent benefits package.
- Partnershipopportunity after 36 months.
- Group fosters a culture of support and enjoys a healthy balance betweenpractice and personal life.
Work in southern New Jersey and live in one of the area's prime neighborhoods or live in urban Philadelphia and have a short drive to the office each day. The greater Philadelphia metropolitan area offers world-class shopping and dining as well as professional sports, the arts and endless social and cultural amenities. All of which make the area a wonderful place to live and practice!
Join three well-trained OB/GYN physicians, two midwives and two NP's in a stable, private group setting.S...
Apply on company website