Seeking a full-time, board-eligible/board-certified Family Medicine Physician to join a collegial team at Providence Medical Group's well-established Colville Family Practice clinic and Mount Carmel Hospital. ospital work includes Emergency department and/or acute care medicine Mount Carmel Hospital is a beautiful, modern, hospital and is regularly recognized as one of America's Top 20 critical access hospitals. Successful candidates will have a passion for rural medicine and an interest in investing in a small community. Experience all that northeast Washington has to offer from the friendly and welcoming town of Colville, a short drive from Spokane.
- Mix of clinic work and hospital shifts available, with flexibility to determine your preferred percentage of clinic, acute care and emergency medicine work
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply
- Make a positive impact on a small community
- Compensation is between $113.48 and $161.26 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group - Northeast Washington is a multi-specialty medical group serving Stevens, Ferry and Pend Oreille counties. More than 50 physicians and advanced-practice clinicians serve patients at four clinics in Colville, Chewelah and Kettle Falls, as well as at two Providence hospitals in Colville and Chewelah. In 1986, Providence Medical Group Colville developed the first rural residency track in the nation to provide training for family medicine residents interested in practicing in a rural setting.
Where You'll Live
Colville is in the northeast corner of Washington, 40 miles from Canada and 35 miles from Idaho. This spectacular countryside has vast, mixed-conifer forests, rugged river breaks and the mighty Selkirk Mountains rising to the east. With a population of 5,000, there is a quiet, Victorian downtown area with plenty of boutiques and restaurants to explore. Big-city shopping, entertainment and other amenities are just 70 miles south in Spokane.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 18805
Apply on company website