Providence Medical Group - Eastern Washington is seeking a Pediatric Electrophysiologist to join a well-established program at the Providence Center for Congenital Heart Disease. This center includes PATCH, the nationally accredited Providence Adult and Teen Congenital Heart Program. The position will be based at Sacred Heart Children's Hospital and Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, a regional tertiary care referral center. Services at these facilities include comprehensive cardiac surgical, interventional and electrophysiological care with state-of-the-art technologies, as well as adult heart transplant and VAD services, Pediatric ECLS and dedicated Hybrid and Robotic surgical OR's. The prospective Pediatric Electrophysiologist will practice all aspects of EP care, including catheter ablation and device implant procedures, in a busy EP lab that recently performed 84 diagnostic and interventional EP procedures on children and adults with congenital heart disease.
- Completed training in pediatric cardiology required
- At least 1 additional year of fellowship training in Pediatric Electrophysiology and IBHRE certified/eligible in Pediatric Electrophysiology preferred
- Join a team of seven other pediatric cardiologists
- Care for a large population of children and adults with congenital heart disease in the Inland Northwest
- Growth opportunities in Pediatric and Congenital EP include a thriving nonfluoroscopic ablation program and a growing ACHD program
- Academic opportunities are available, with the rapid expansion of medical education through both the University of Washington and Washington State University
- Compensation is between $137.06 and $196.40 per hour.
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement.
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group - Eastern Washington is a physician-led network of more than 700 primary and specialty care providers in clinic locations across Spokane and Stevens counties. Offering patient-centered care, Providence Medical Group partners with some of the region's most advanced hospitals, including Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital, Providence Mount Carmel Hospital and Providence St. Joseph's Hospital.
Where You'll Live
Spokane, in eastern Washington, offers a high quality of life to its 208,000 residents, with some of the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development and a mild, four-season climate. Its affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education campuses make it a prime destination for families and working professionals. Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane's prime location, with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails, exceptional skiing and whitewater rafting.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 19101
Apply on company website