- Up to $1,900 per week
- Home every 5-7 days
- $5,000 sign bonus pay
- $3,000 driver referral bonus program - NO LIMITS
- Performance and safety bonuses
- Equipment and Safety – We keep you moving and safe!
- New truck speeds – 65 mph on the pedal, 68 mph on cruise
- 90% reload network system - to keep you moving
- Onsite Showers
- Driver's Room with coffee
- Tractor /Trailer Shop on property
- 24/7 availability to dispatch
- Parking for personal vehicles
- NEW Benefits Program for Company Drivers
- High Value, Low Cost Options; Click Here to find out more
- Basic Life/Voluntary Life
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Match & Roth Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
Onboarding and Joining Team QC
- Orientation every Monday!
- Fast interview and onboarding process
- Tanker training
- Paid orientation and On the job training
- Travel accommodations to school and orientation covered
- Valid CDL-A With Tanker endorsement and Hazmat
- Currently have a TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years.
Select the Louisville, KY T123 when applying!
Click Here To Learn More About Our Company
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between local, regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website