- .62 per mile Loaded and empty
- All miles paid!
- $15,000 Sign on Bonus
- System work 7-10 days out- restarts at home!
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Benefits (health, dental, vision, life, disability)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Hotel and Transportation costs paid as well!
- Epic View Satellite TV in ALL Trucks for your enjoyment!
Select the Parker, PA Terminal 159 when applying!
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Must Be Willing to Obtain a TWIC Card - Will Reimburse
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Have or Be Willing to Obtain Passport
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website