- Guaranteed weekly pay of $5,500
- $15,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
- $5,000 Driver Referral Bonus! No Limit!!!
- HOME NIGHTLY / EVERY OTHER NIGHT
- IC's: YOU PICK YOUR LOADS
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Fuel and Tire discounts
- National discounts at OEM (original equipment manufacturer) repair shops
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- TWIC card reimbursement with proof of TWIC receipt
- Fuel Stabilization Program
- Third-Party Benefits through True Transport
- Company Shops and National Tire Accounts at your disposal
- Tractor Inspection is done at no charge
- Pump/Compressor unit with hose rack and installed (No Cost to the IC)
- Niagara Falls to various locations
- 100% Dedicated Lanes
- TWIC card reimbursement with proof of TWIC receipt.
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Must Be Willing to Obtain a TWIC Card - Will Reimburse
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or
- 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Have or Be Willing to Obtain Passport
Select the Albany, NY Terminal 539 when applying!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website