Job Description Details
The Business Analyst II will create and maintain key performance reports and business metrics to inform business performance, identify areas of opportunity through data analysis and provide key insights to business leaders. Identify areas of the business where data and metric are needed to better understand and improve results.
Who We Are
Through data analysis they will provide key insights to business partners and leadership. Strong attention to detail, a passion for problem solving and data, and the ability to clearly communicate opportunities to senior management are a must.
- Uses a wide range of tools for process analysis and requirements development and documentation, specifically related to order management
- Analyzes the most complex projects that typically involve multiple systems, new technologies, significant business impact and risk, and multiple stakeholders who may have competing and/or conflicting needs.
- Works across an entire program or portfolio, integrating across multiple business processes, technologies and client areas.
- Performs risk assessment and develops contingency plans with possible alternatives and recommendations when unanticipated situations arise
- Collaborates with users cross-functionally to identify innovative methods of leveraging technology to improve efficiency, quality and speed to achieve successful outcomes.
- Integrates the potentially diverse needs of many users and stakeholders and successfully manages varying perspectives
- Recommends investments in new tools or the adoption of new processes/methodologies.
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Support and engage senior leaders
What You Bring
- BS or BA degree in a quantitative field such as Math, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or Business Operations. MBA or Technical Masters preferred
- 4+ years of related experience as an analyst in business analysis, supply chain or operations.
- Advanced Excel skills and moderate to advanced SQL skills
- Moderate to advanced Tableau skills
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, "Qurate Retail Group"), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website