Job Description Details
You will be part of a Global Audit team with accountability for executing the annual internal audit plan for Qurate Retail Group's domestic and international operations. As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will perform financial, operational and integrated audits of QVC Group domestic and international operations, policies, procedures and internal controls. Senior Internal Auditor will work to strengthen the Company's various compliance programs and assist with the organizations risk assessment initiatives.
Who We Are
Internal Audit is a Qurate Retail Group- QRG function with responsibilities across all of the retail brands including: QVC, HSN, Zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Ryllace. One core function of this team is to offer assurance that risks have been adequately defined and correctly evaluated. The team examines organization's tolerance for risk, its plans for detecting and mitigating risk and communicating and monitoring risk appropriately
- Perform risk assessments identifying risks relevant to the applicable audit and determine the levels of risk to define the extent of testing procedures to be performed.
- Perform detailed audit testing in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors Standards, the annual audit plan and within the budgeted hours.
- As guided, collaborate with Internal Controls for SOX scoping process for the global organization and ensure consistency in SOX controls, approach, and documentation.
- Under the guidance of the IA Leader, provide coaching and overall support to SOX Compliance team. Actively participate in knowledge sharing.
- Communicate audit results and recommendations for improvement to Management and Senior Management.
- Continue to expand sphere of knowledge to enhance work product and remain up to date on Audit and QVC hot topics while sharing the knowledge amongst the team where applicable
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline required.
- 2 plus years' experience in Business Process Audit role
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) or CPA (Certified Public Accountant) certifications are a plus.
- Specific knowledge of audit requirements and general knowledge of the regulatory requirements related to Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Background in one or more data analytics or data mining tool (e.g. SQL. ACL, Oracle, DB2, etc.)
- Analytical thinker with a strong communication capability to a broad audience and strong problem-solving capability Word, Visio) are a must.
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, "Qurate Retail Group"), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website