Radial enable retailers and brands to drive consumer engagement experiences across all touch points of the purchase lifecycle—anytime, anywhere and on any device. Radial's Omnichannel Operations capabilities are tailored to meet business needs with speed and quality. Radial owns and operates 23 fulfillment centers and four call centers domestically and internationally with the aim to serve customers as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The Client Success Manages works closely with the Client Success Director to take ownership for specific projects and critical elements of managing clients' business.The Client Service Group adds value to our clients by:
- Managing client relationship - Become an extension of the client's business. Build strong rapport with clients including managing relationship, SLA execution, contract adherence, expectation setting, issue resolution and status communications.
- Managing client business - Execute, document, and improve operational execution and processes.
- Operations - Liaison with fulfillment operations to create a unified customer experience. Make key operations groups an extension of the client services team including weekly or bi-weekly client communications specific to operational execution and key business initiatives related to fulfillment.
- Project Management - Successfully manages new initiative and/or improvement projects. Manage projects to closure and ensure appropriate communication to internal/external audiences throughout the life of a project. and to help find solutions.
- Operational Forecast Management – Understand promotional client cycle and align with operational forecast, when necessary communicate over forecast to client to ensure customer experience is not compromised.
- Work with internal cross functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve business issues.
- Perform quarterly business reviews with clients
- Grow client's business - Contribute to overall team success of beating sales and cost forecast for client.
- Financial - manage top line revenue, performance and growth objectives. Support monthly settlement process with financial and operational audits.
- Manages key service initiatives for client including but not limited to increased efficiencies, more expedient processes and overall better client and/or consumer experience.
- Engage with operations to ensure overall fulfillment execution including but not limited to: cycle count results, quality metrics, problematic vendors, reporting needs, key initiatives driven by our company clients and the day to day operations.
- Communication – serve as initial point of escalation for client as well as internal advocate for client within Radial. Assure open communication forums are scheduled with Operations fulfillment Team on a weekly/bi-weekly basis.
- Keep informed of current industry best practices.
- Complies with performance review and performance management process. Strengthens team and talent by identifying professional development goals as appropriate.
- Must have a background in supply chain (continuous improvement and project management)
- Background supporting large enterprise accounts
- Must be highly client focused and extremely engaged in daily client issues
- Must have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and involved in client meetings both onsite, conference calls and quarterly business reviews.
- Background working with brand retailers helpful
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not absolutely required
- Able to travel 20%-30% when necessary
Apply on company website