We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours. Within our state-of-the-art distribution centers, we encourage associates to enjoy a great environment and place to work. We appreciate all that our associates strive to accomplish and in return, we offer competitive wages, excellent & comprehensive benefits and an opportunity for advancement.
To learn more, visit www.radial.com
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Radial helps companies of all sizes drive commerce growth –delivering exceptional, engaging shopping experiences online and offline. Radial enables Omnichannel commerce, multichannel retailing and digital marketing for the world's premier retailers and brands. Radial's comprehensive Omnichannel strategies and solutions, including commerce technologies, multichannel operations and marketing solutions, help its clients grow faster than the industry and faster than they could on their own. Radial enables retailers and brands to drive consumer engagement experiences across all touch points of the purchase lifecycle—anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct the 3PL Fulfillment Operations to achieve key goals and objectives and the execution of a business operational plan.
- Monitor daily performance of all operations and management and taking action as required to maintain operational compliance with all company policies, procedures, and cost control objectives.
- Provide direction and support to direct reports. Coaches to ensure productivity and quality objectives are consistently achieved.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all operational processes.
- Maintain a work environment, which provides for the safety of employees and the security of products.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead, direct and coordination all activities for operating and managing a third-party vendor facility.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan, direct and implement warehouse operations to meet stated KPIs and SLAs.
- Ability to forecast and manage an annual budget while managing the operational processes within set guidelines.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Review and follow-up on results of production, efficiency, costs and inventory accuracy.
- Interact with senior management while providing updates and solutions on issues about business impact.
- Develop and implement organizational strategies.
- Interact with existing and prospective new accounts/clients.
- Demonstrated leader with 5 years progressive management experience in a 3PL environment is preferred.
- Ecommerce or direct to consumer/business to consumer (D2C/B2C) highly preferred.
- Experience in a fast pace, high volume, unit pick fulfillment DC environment.
- Management of a distribution facility with over 200+ full-time associates, while managing a headcount of doubles/triples additional temporaries during the peak season.
- Ability to understand and thrive in a high volume work environment during extremely busy peak seasons while executing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- P & L responsibility of $20M - $35M annually.
- Previous experience managing as a third party vendor.
- Hands-on strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency developing metrics planning (good working knowledge of spreadsheets)
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems a plus (i.e. Red Prairie, Manhattan, etc.)
Apply on company website