We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
Forklift Driver/Equipment Operator
Works on multiple aspects of material handling and processing of goods throughout the Fulfillment Center utilizing forklift equipment of industry (ex: electric pallet jack, man-up/cherry picker, dock stocker, reach truck and turret truck) to unload, transfer and load materials between receiving, processing, storage and outbound. Keeps the area(s) within the assigned department(s) neat, clean, organized and free from potential safety hazards. Works in tandem with department Leads, Supervisors and Managers to ensure proper procedures are being followed and standards are met or exceeded.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Unload/load pallets, cartons, cases or other designated units from/to trucks or fulfillment center storage. Staging and sorting product in designated units to be prepped for movement into storage. Move/replenish/transfer inventory to designated departments.
- Verify, scan, select or move merchandise using printed detailed information, Radio Frequency (RF) scanners, voice selection and/or other equipment as necessary to ensure accuracy of the number of units received into the designated area. This may include counting units, reading labels or other documents while utilizing the various equipment routinely found in a fulfillment center environment.
- Manually loading/unloading materials on/off pallets, platforms, skids, etc.
- Expected to cross train and support other areas/departments of the building/campus based on operational needs of the business and/or development opportunities.
- Perform required pre-post operation safety inspections to ensure proper working condition of equipment.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent, and may include up to two (2) years of experience in a distribution center, warehouse or other logistics environment.
- Strong reading, writing, basic math, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Basic understanding of personal computers (PC's) and related applications.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to stand, walk or move for a minimum of eight hours and continuously lift up to 40 lbs., up to 60% of the time during a shift with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as required.
- Work may be required in non-climate controlled facilities
Apply on company website