We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours. Within our state-of-the-art distribution centers, we encourage associates to enjoy a great environment and place to work. We appreciate all that our associates strive to accomplish and in return, we offer competitive wages, excellent & comprehensive benefits and an opportunity for advancement.
To learn more, visit www.radial.com
The position involves assisting the Corporate Technology (CT) support teams with the technical support of IT infrastructure technology which includes but is not limited to the following devices - workstations, laptops, iPads/Tablets, PDA/RF devices, printers, network equipment, telephones, backup appliances, wireless access points, server equipment, storage devices, routers, switches, and any other technology used to conduct business at an operating company facility. It also involves training the Support Specialist I associates as well as continued knowledge transfer to the CT support teams. Additional requirements are to actively contribute to the development of policies and procedures, scripting and to continuously improve and simplify technology services across the Radial enterprise. This position is also responsible for participating in hardware roadmap planning sessions and testing new products to validate compatibility and functionality. In Addition, this position will also be the local escalation contact for any related IT support issues. Escalations will flow up to their Regional IT Lead and or the Regional IT Manager and to the CT Support Teams to quickly resolve any issues.
This position will be the local corporate IT representative to answer any IT related question and to train the local staff how to enter service requests, how to prioritize service requests, assign service requests, and how to best utilize the current support model. In addition, this position will keep local management informed on technology trends and local alignment with the trends to best maintain system availability. This position will be expected to meet with local senior management on a regular basis to keep management informed on proactive refresh cycles, hot spare inventory, anti-virus compliance, patch compliance, enterprise upgrade projects, data backups, and the general health of their local technology.
This position will require technical skills to be able to support and repair laptops, workstations, PDA/RF devices, mobile computing technology, and the operating system and software associated with these devices. Additional support responsibilities will include scripting, coordinating enterprise workstation OS deployment, providing support for printers and peripherals, coordinating and validating problem resolution for warranty or third party on-site repairs on all IT equipment and providing secondary support as required for the Communications and System Support technicians.
Educational requirements: H.S. Diploma and minimum 5 years' experience associated with end user technology support and IT related environments.
Special requirements: Minimum of five years customer service experience in Computer Technology. Must possess excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem-solving skills. Must effectively interact with several different personalities and levels of management. Must be self-motivated, resourceful, reliable, and trustworthy. Must be proficient at technical troubleshooting of desktop and laptop computers, scripting, mobile technology devices, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and other desktop software. Must have experience with supporting, installing, and configuring WMS applications. Must be able to use remote support tools to be able to troubleshoot remote computer devices. Must be available for after hour support and weekend on-call support as needed.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Prioritize support calls using enterprise ticketing system and manage tickets with frequent updates, as well as escalating aging tickets, and trends as required.
- Purchase new equipment, repair parts, mice, keyboards, batteries, printer repair kits, supplies, etc. for workstations, laptops and peripherals devices from the approved standards list through Corporate IT Purchasing.
- Ensures software and hardware standards are adhered to at all times based on guidance from Corporate
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures.
- Ensuring software license compliance with all installed software
- Responsible for imaging workstations using the standard images
- Maintains and adheres to current system security policy
- Ensure client agents for discovery tools, anti-virus and patch compliance updates are maintained at the most current levels
- Provides secondary on-site support and knowledge transfer to the Desktop/Laptop support team and the Support Specialist I associates as required.
- Assists with desktop hardware relocation where required.
- Responsible for local printers/copiers/faxes network connectivity, preliminary troubleshooting, toner replacement and coordination of third party on-site support.
- Responsible for and/or assists in special projects as assigned to include product evaluations and roadmap planning sessions.
- Maintain reliable “Hot Spare” Laptop/Desktop systems
- Train and assist end users to effectively utilize the enterprise ticketing system
- Dispose of old computer equipment utilizing approved recycling vendors.
- Provide onsite hands on support for devices supported by Infrastructure support teams.
- Provides telephone and mobile phone support, including voicemail and account administration, deployment/replacement of equipment.
- Assists with support of wireless access points, VPN connectivity, and company issued mobile telephone devices.
- Provides after hours and round-the-clock support for emergency trouble calls when needed.
Additional Duties: As required by Manager
Apply on company website