We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours. Within our state-of-the-art distribution centers, we encourage associates to enjoy a great environment and place to work. We appreciate all that our associates strive to accomplish and in return, we offer competitive wages, excellent & comprehensive benefits and an opportunity for advancement.
Learn more: http://www.radial.com/
Supervisor Responsibilities Entail:
• Plan and coordinate shift activities for areas assigned within the fulfillment center to ensure adherence to all DC procedures.
• Assist Operations Manager in planning, prioritizing, and communicating shift directives to insure efficiency, accuracy and quality are met for all outbound related activities.
• Ensure that all shift personnel receive proper training, skill development, and assessment per company guidelines.
• Recommend and implement improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of employees for increased shift contribution.
• Implement specific objectives and performance measures for all shift personnel to maximize productivity.
• Lead fulfillment special projects as needed.
• Achieve and maintain compliance with all company and federally mandated regulations regarding Safety, OSHA, HazMat and DOT.
• Accountable for achieving production objectives.
• Monitor all production and personnel statistics and reporting in support of the department operation.
• Reinforce policy and procedure compliance.
• Participates in the Recruiting and Selection process
• Conducts performance reviews and implements corrective action as appropriate
• Responsible for implementing performance improvement plans and disciplinary actions
• Interacts with peers and related staff across all departments on the implementation of fulfillment strategies.
• Solves/respond to production problems.
• Demonstrates continuous initiative and provide recommendations for improving processes.
• 2-5 years demonstrated supervisory experience overseeing teams
• Minimum of 2 years working in a warehouse, distribution or manufacturing environment
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude while multi-tasking, managing, coaching and
mentoring teams to be successful and work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
• Strong process improvement skills (ability to develop and implement processes)
• Strong analytical and logistics skills
• Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• College preferred
• Good computer skills and knowledge of WMS is highly desired
Apply on company website