We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours. Within our state-of-the-art distribution centers, we encourage associates to enjoy a great environment and place to work. We appreciate all that our associates strive to accomplish and in return, we offer competitive wages, excellent & comprehensive benefits and an opportunity for advancement.
Learn more: http://www.radial.com/
Radial is in need of a highly organized and efficient warehouse clerk.
- When necessary, he or she will also cross-train and participate in other aspects of the business when applicable.
- Process problem orders and ensure they are filled correctly.
- Assist management team to ensure every order is processed correctly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Work overtime as deemed necessary by management.
- Assist in the daily sanitation of assigned area to insure an efficient, safe and hazard free production environment.
- Assist other members of the FC team, in any way possible, as determined by FC management and supervisors.
- Meet or exceed company standards on attendance, punctuality, conduct, safety and security. Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment and changes in procedures.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Good interpersonal interaction and social skills. Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must adhere to facility requirements regarding the handling of specific products and the reporting of illness.
- This includes personal hygiene standards, such as frequent hand washing, the storage of lunches / personal items, food in the work area and the wearing of clothes that are free from soil contaminants and holes.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk to and from warehouse and office sites.
- The employee frequently is required to stand for extended periods of time.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit for meetings and desk work.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds to aid operations.
- The employee must have good vision and hearing for verbal communication and forklift safety.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts (forklifts and packaging machinery).
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or equivalent; one to two years related experience and/or training in warehousing or distribution operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Monday - Friday 6pm - 2:30am. Must be available for overtime.
Apply on company website