Radware believes that the success of any company is contingent upon the success of those that make up that company. We demonstrate Absolute Commitment to our Employees, Customers and shareholders. We make the Extra Effort, We Lead by Example, We Stand by Each Other.
Our Core Values:
- Open and Direct: We believe in a culture where honesty and transparency are encouraged – leading to stronger relationship and better results.
- Passionate and Committed: With employees that have deep connections to the work they do every day, you can build tight-knit teams that overcome any challenge.
- Innovative: Encouraged to collaborate and push the boundaries to solve complex problems using creative solutions.
- Ambitious: Every employee is driven by a common goal: there is always room for improvement and no goal is ever out of reach.
At Radware, these core values lay the foundation for a workplace where you have the confidence and support to share ideas, advance your skills, and do the best work of your career.
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Business Development Director – CheckPoint to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving revenue.
Will be reporting to VP of Business development & Check Point global Business at Radware
If you're an energetic, upstart sales professional looking to own and drive your line of business, this could be the position for you.
The Business Development Director will cover Enterprise Sales through CheckPoint. This position will have responsibility to drive CheckPoint OEM sales. This is an individual contributor remote position with 60% travel.
- Delivering existing revenue quota
- Grow additional areas of solution alignment
- Connect Radware and CheckPoint sales teams
- Support all marketing and field event (Shows, Industry Events etc.)
- Grow pipe line of sales with relevant partnerships, help on sales activities and opportunities creation .
- Willingness to travel a lot.
- Targets oriented, pusher
Apply on company website