Radware is a global provider of cybersecurity protection solutions for networks and applications, servicing customers around the globe. Cloud Services is the fastest growing business and using the most cutting edge technologies. We are looking to take our service to the next level in our key markets.
We are looking for a Cloud Architect to join the Cloud R&D department and to be responsible for leading the design and architecture of Radware's Cloud based web applications protection solutions. The Cloud Architect will be responsible for ensuring a service scale, high performance and reliability. The ideal candidate has a vast experience as an architect of a large and complex SaaS systems. The position requires strong leadership skills and must be able to collaborate effectively with a group of high performing individuals.
What will you do
- Deep understanding of modern software engineering trends: Microservices, DevOps, Cloud Native technologies, Continuous Deployment, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation
- Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability, high performance and scale
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment
- Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional/non-functional requirements
- Demonstrate forward thinking around where the organization is going and how technology can support these efforts
- Act as the coach and mentor to team members and technical staff
- Lead the definition and development of cloud reference architecture and management systems
Apply on company website