EdgeHawk is a pioneer in securing the networks of the future, seeking to transform the entire field. We develop intelligent cyber security systems to secure the emerging 5G network infrastructure and take advantage of the disruption now occurring with SDN,NFV and virtualized routing and switching.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity taking part in this important mission of securing the networks of the future – EdgeHawk is the place for you!
EdgeHawk is backed & financed by experienced partners with a proven track record in the field of cyber security for the telco industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Software Engineer. You will be a member of a seed team of a new company, your work will be the foundation of our product. You will have the opportunity to create a product from scratch, using cutting edge technology, while being close to the market.
- Design and develop the data plane component of a cyber security system
- Program various data planes to collect telemetries for cyber apps
- Develop Data Plane attack mitigation apps
- Optimize Data Plane performance
- Integrate with various Network API's as well with Low-level API's
- Pick the right open source platforms & technologies to use (databases, message queues, UI frameworks etc.)
- Collaborate with customers, technology partners, data scientists and design partners to achieve elegant solutions
Apply on company website